On this page, you will find what you need to know about COVID-19, return to public Masses, and how to reach us at St. John’s
- At minimum, we ask that you read Father John’s letter, dated June 11, which was mailed to all parish homes on Friday, June 12, 2020. In his letter, he details our re-opening schedule and the protocols we must follow to re-open for public Masses. Please remember, there is signage posted throughout the narthex and markings in the church to guide and remind you of what to do.
- We ask that you view our Re-Entry Tutorials on YouTube. They will give you a visual sense of what to expect when you come.
- We invite you to view our complete Parish Re-opening Plan at your convenience. This document, compiled by our parish leadership and re-opening teams, lays out the entire plan in detail. It will also be posted on the kiosk in the narthex of the church.
- Finally, our Parish Office is now to walk-in traffic on an "as needed only" basis, and our staff is available for you. If your needs can be met by phoning the office or by email, please continue to do so. The office will be open Monday - Friday from 9:00 am - 4:00 pm. Father John will continue to arrange private appointments for sacraments or other needs. Other staff members are working from home at times but are still able to receive and respond to voice messages and emails on a regular basis. If you make arrangements to meet with Father or a staff member here at the office, we ask that you wear a mask, practice social distancing, and review this Visitor Health Screening checklist before coming. If you do not feel well or have a fever, please stay home and contact a medical provider if necessary. Let us know when you can and we will be happy to reschedule with you. Your health is most important to us.
- Contact us at 507-625-3131 or firstname.lastname@example.org.